Minced Meat Semolina Pancake is another way to enjoy my break fast or brunch. I can see that there is much more to do with semolina than the plain pancakes. These days I observe that retail pack of baking flour is not easily available in stores. This is why I switched over to semolina by the way a wheat by product.
When I thought of an interesting and tidy breakfast to pack to work my Minced Meat Semolina Pancake comes to mind. Something about this dish is that it reminds me of pizza.I can therefore see how much the kids will like this variant of pancake. in addition to this you can find other interesting breakfast options like french toast.
Something that makes Minced Meat Semolina Pancake interesting is that You can make the minced meat ahead and make your pancakes in a jiffy. Here is how to make the minced meat sauce
Recipe for Minced Meat Semolina Pancake
Minced Meat Recipe
3/4 Cup raw Minced Meat
1 table spoon chopped Onion
1/2 teaspoon each of chopped red, green and red Bell Peppers
A few sticks of Spring Onion( chopped)
1/2 teaspoon minced Ginger
1/2 teaspoon minced Garlic
1 Beef seasoning cube
1/4 teaspoon Suya spice
1/2 cooking spoon Vegetable Oil
1 table spoon Butter for frying the Pancake
- Add the seasoing, suya pepper, minced ginger and garlic. Mix well and set aside
- Heat the oil and fry the onion for about 1 minute
- Add the meat and fry, using a fork to seperate the meat so it does not form one big lump
- Lower the heat cover the pot and cook for about 5 minutes
- Finally add the peppers and cook for 1 minute.
- Allow the meat to cool and add to the semolina batter and mix well
- Heat a little butter in frying pan and scoop the batter into the pan and fry till cooked and brown on both sides
- Serve warm with peppersauce
Click link to get the base Semolina Pancake recipe